Things Fall Apart - Built To Spill - There Is No Enemy (CD, Album)
Label: ATP Recordings - ATPRCD37 • Format: CD Album • Country: UK & Europe • Genre: Rock • Style: Indie Rock
· Editors’ Notes Seasoned veterans of the indie scene, Built To Spill’s seventh studio album is as textured and sprawling as any of their best work, and that’s no easy feat after 17 years as a band. There Is No Enemy is surprisingly full of fresh ideas (shiny trumpets! willowy strings!), so don’t let the first track, “Aisle 13,” fool you.. While it’s a neat and tidy BTS song that.
· There Is No Enemy, an Album by Built to Spill. Released 6 October on Warner Bros. (catalog no. ; CD). Genres: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock. /5(34).
· Indie rock stalwarts going back to the early '90s, Built to Spill have pleased fans for years, and their first album in three years, There Is No Enemy, occupies much the same territory as 's You in Reverse. Doug Martsch 's absorbed and witty wordplay consistently turns lyrical convention on its head, the songs feature a parade of quirky hooks, and with its driving, accomplished backing, the /10().
· Built to Spill arrest their s slide with the unexpected There Is No Enemy, their best album in years. In the s, they produced some of the /
View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of "There Is No Enemy" on Discogs.
- Stowaway On The Clipper - Georges Delerue - The Black Stallion Returns (Original Motion Picture Soun